Sony RDS Voice Recorder Checklist
From Help Wiki
Sony RDS Voice Recorder Check-List-
- Do you have everything in the kit?
- The Recorder
- Batteries (both for the device and for additional mic if you are checking one out. Always take extra regardless)
- The USB file transfer Cable
- The recorder sleeve
- The Windscreen
- (Optional) Do you have any needed supplementary equipment?
- Microphone (1/8" stereo microphone - Sony MOT)
- Prepare for recording!
- Use hold button to power on device.
- Select recording mode (either low or high).
- Select folder to record into.
- When ready to record, press red circular button on the right side of the recorder.
- To pause recording, press the REC red button once again.
- Playing back and checking recording.
- To play back recording, hit the STOP button on the side of the recorder which will put you back at the folder.
- Press the PLAY button to play back recording.
- Back up files!
- To back up files plug the device using the USB cord into the computer.
- Drag the files from the device drive onto the storage of the computer.
- Always remember to eject the device drive before removing the connection
More Information Here -- http://wikis.evergreen.edu/computing/index.php/Digital_Voice_Recorders_Quick_Guide