Speed and Duration - Premiere Pro
From Help Wiki
To adjust the speed, duration or to reverse a clip
- Select a clip in the Timeline and go to Clip > Speed/Duration
- or right-click on a clip and choose Speed/Duration.
The settings in the Speed/Duration window:
- To adjust the speed or duration separately from each other click the gang button so that it shows a broken link.
- Adjust the Speed or Duration values by clicking on the number and dragging left or right while holding down the mouse button or click on the number and type in a new value.
- To have the speed or duration adjusted together click the gang button so that it shows an unbroken link.
- Reverse Speed: Check this to reverse the speed.
- Maintain Audio Pitch: Check this to have the pitch remain the same as the duration is changed.
- Ripple Edit, Shifting Trailing Clips: Checking this will cause any adjacent clips to move if needed.