Subtitles in PowerPoint
From Help Wiki
PowerPoint can create real-time captions/subtitles during a presentation.
Detailed instruction are available from support.office.com
- Internet connection
- For best results, use a headset microphone
- Windows 10 and PowerPoint version 16.0.11601.20178 or higher
- PowerPoint for macOS version 188.8.131.52 or higher.
- Web: compatible with the following web browsers: Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome 34+, Mozilla Firefox 25+
- In the Slide Show tab, click Always Use Subtitles
- Click Subtitles Settings to adjust settings
- Spoken Language: set to English (United States)
- Subtitle Language: set to English
- Microphone: Choose the source microphone
- The are 4 options at the bottom for subtitle positioning.
- When Always Use Subtitles is checked, subtitles will appear during a presentation
- On/Off keyboard shortcut: J