Technology Access Requests

From Help Wiki
for faculty and staff
Sign up 256.png

This article is missing content or needs to be updated. You can improve to Evergreen's Help Wiki by contributing to this article.

Frequently Asked Questions

What should I do if I want to request a change in accounts or resources for an existing employee? 
 If an employee transfers into a new department, please resubmit the form as determined by the position's requirements. A form is not required for deleting accounts or minor changes of resources for currently employed faculty or staff members. To make these changes, contact the Technology Support Center (TSC) Desk at extension 6627 or submit a help ticket at