Ultra Key - Premiere Pro
From Help Wiki
Adding Ultra Key
- Put the "green screen clip" on video track 2
- Put the background clip on video track 1
- Add Ultra Key to the "green screen clip"
- Select the "green screen clip" and go to Effect Controls
- Click the Eyedropper and hold the command key.
- Click the color to key out with average lighting.
- Set the Setting to Aggressive
- Set output to Alpha Channel to view the mask.
- Under Matte Generation adjust the Pedestal
- Under Matte Cleanup adjust Choke and Soften
- Set output back to Composite to view the effect.
- Add a mask to the Opacity of the keyed clip
- Adjust the size of the mask
- Adjust the Mask Feather to have a smother transition.