16mm Film Projector Proficiency Test
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 12:45, 22 March 2013 by Galloa
Answers may be found in the 16mm Film Projector Operating Guide. Complete this written portion and bring to your operational proficiency.
- List the steps involved in setting up and threading the projector, from loading the film to adjusting the sound.
- Which way should the film come off the supply reel, clockwise or counterclockwise?
- What is the function of the still picture clutch?
- While the projector is running in forward, what must be done to run it in reverse?
- After the film has run all the way through the projector, what controls are operated to rewind the film?
- List the steps to manually unthread a film.
- What are the two types of lamps used in this projector?
- Explain how to clean and care for projector lens.