From Help Wiki
Revision as of 12:18, 8 October 2013 by Vergaraz
This classroom has an AV cabinet.
- Make sure the Audio Amplifier is ON, located at the top of the rack
- Press the Display Power to turn on the projector
- Select your video source: VGA (Laptop), VCR, DVD
- Use the Volume knob to adjust volume
- Connect the VGA/mini audio cable to your laptop. Cable is located at the bottom of the AV rack.
- Connect the other end of the VGA cable to the VGA/Computer Input located near the bottom of the rack.
- Turn on the projector by pressing the Display Power button
- Select VGA (Laptop)
- Turn on your computer last or restart it
- Select 1024 X 768 in your display preferences for best results
Please power everything off when done.