From Help Wiki
Revision as of 19:22, 21 May 2014 by Irishb
Help for Faculty and Staff
As of May 2014, The Evergreen State College is transitioning to using Canvas as our primary Learning Management System. See below for details, help, and how-to resources.
- What is Canvas? Course access and enrollment. Migrating content from Moodle.
- Supported Internet browsers and needed plugins. Canvas on mobile devices (Android, iOS).
- Creating a Home page. Adding files, links, and media content. Publishing your course.
- Using Announcements, Conversations, Discussions, the Calendar, and Scheduler.
- Using the Rich Text Editor and Media Content tool to provide feedback in audio or video format.
- Creating and managing assignments. Using the Gradebook and SpeedGrader.
- Use these assessment tools to communicate instructional objectives and achievement expectations.
- Create and administer online quizzes and surveys. Set up question banks.
- Learn about the differences and similarities between the two systems.