Capturing from VHS/DVD - Premiere Pro
From Help Wiki
DISCLAIMER: This information is to be used for academic purposes only under fair use guidelines. Click here for more information on copyright.
- Set the input of the DV Deck to S-Video.
- The video monitor can monitor the VHS deck or the DV Deck.
Premiere Set Up
- Open Premiere Pro CC and select New Project.
- Click the Browse button
- Select the Storage drive on the left.
- Click New Folder, give it a name and select Choose.
- Name the Project and click OK
- Under Window select Capture and the capture image will mirror the video monitor output.
- Hit Record button at the bottom of the Capture Window. Hit Stop stop.
- in the Save Captured Clip window name the clip and click OK
- Clip should then appear in Premiere Project Window.
- The clips will be in the folder you previously made.