From Help Wiki
Revision as of 09:57, 10 April 2017 by Greenea
Additional Ways to Contact Us and Get Help
General technology help
- Walk in help: go to the Academic Computing Center on the main floor of the Library building,
- Call the student help desk at (360) 867-6231
- or submit a help ticket to have your issue directed to the proper department
- Walk in help: contact the Computer Applications Lab (CAL) in person on the first floor of Lab II
- Call us at (360) 867-6426.
Electronic media work
Walk in help: help is available from the MultiMedia Lab located on the first floor of the Library building.