Eval Conference Sign-up Sheet - WordPress
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 11:43, 2 March 2016 by Greenea (Created page with "Create a simple sign-up sheet for for Eval Conferences, group creation, potlucks or whatever you may need a sign-up sheet for. #Activate the '''Sign-up Sheet''' plugin #From ...")
Create a simple sign-up sheet for for Eval Conferences, group creation, potlucks or whatever you may need a sign-up sheet for.
- Activate the Sign-up Sheet plugin
- From the Dashboard got to Sign-up Sheets > Add New to create a new sign-up sheet
- For Eval Conferences: each sheet has a date field so you can choose to create a different sheet for each available day of conferences
- Enter the Title and Date (description field is optional)
- In the Task Field enter each time slot available and the number of people who can sign up for the slot (for Eval Conferences this will most likely be 1)
- To add additional time slots click the green + icon
- Save the Sign-up Sheet
- Create a new page Pages > Add New and set to Visibility to Private (this will ensure only enrolled students will have access)
- Add the Sign-up sheet shortcode to the page [sign_up_sheet] and save your page
- Enrolled students will now be able to access this page and sign-up for an eval conference time slot. Once a slot is chosen the student's name will occupy the slot and will no longer be available for sign-up. Students will also receive an email reminding them of the time slot they chose.