Export Image Sequence - Dragonframe
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 17:05, 13 November 2015 by Krusea
The image files Dragonframe saves to your project folder as you capture are neither cropped nor rotated. To produce a sequence of images that look just like your animation frames should, you'll have to export them as an image sequence.
- Select File > Export Image Sequence
- Make sure the source is set to High-resolution.
- Confirm that your rotation, scaling, and crop settings are configured appropriately.
- Select desired file format (likely TIFF or PNG), quality settings (likely 100%), naming scheme, and destination.
- After exporting, examine images to confirm all settings were correct.