Difference between revisions of "My password expired"
From Help Wiki
m (Text replacement - "Category: Evergreen Login" to "Category:Evergreen Account")
|Line 36:||Line 36:|
Latest revision as of 09:56, 6 June 2019
If your password has expired (Faculty & Staff only), you can reset your password to re-activate your account.
My password expired, what can I do?
- If you have a secret question set within your my.evergreen.edu account, you can self-reset and re-activate your account by going to the CAS Password Reset page.
- If you are unable to use the self reset service you will need to contact the Technology Support Center by submitting a help ticket or calling 360-867-6627
About Password Expriations
- Washington State security requirements set Faculty and Staff passwords to expire every six months.
- You will receive warnings when your password is close to expiring.
- If you do not change your password before the expiration date, your account will temporarily lock.