Orca Program Shares
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 10:20, 7 January 2011 by Greenea
Orca Program Shares are only accessible by the Faculty and enrolled students for a particular program.
A share has the following structure:
- Cubbies are individual folders for student work, which Faculty can access
- Faculty is a space for Faculty only
- Handouts is a way to provide materials to your students. Students can read but not write.
- Instrument_data does not appear in every program share, but is used with scientific instrumentation
- Workspace is an open space for everyone to share files
If you would like a share created for your program, please contact Academic Computing.