Report a Problem in a Media Lab
From Help Wiki
If you need to report problem with equipment or software in a media lab you can submit a support request to Media Services.
Open a Support Request
- Open the support request page for Media Services.
- The page should open in a separate tab
Fill out the request using the steps below
- Title: enter the name of the lab or computer and a brief description of the problem.
- Summary: enter a more detailed description of the problem.
- Customer: Should list your name.
- You can upload an attachment or screenshot if needed.
- For example, a screen shot of an error message from an application.
- Click Save
- Title: MML-Wendy. Audacity Crashes
- Summary: Every time I import an mp3 file into Audacity it crashes.
- Title: MTL 346. No audio in the left near field
- Summary: When I pan a channel to the left there in no sound from the left near field.