Reserving Studios and Equipment
From Help Wiki
Reserving Studios/Control Rooms
- When scheduling the Audio Lab (Lib 1360) or the Advanced Multitrack Studio (Com 118), you are automatically reserving both the Studio and the Control Room.
- The other two Control Rooms (Com 111a & Com 212a) must be scheduled separately from their Studio spaces (Com 110 & the Recital Hall (Com 107), respectively).
You will use Schedule Evergreen to reserve session times in the audio facilities.
- Head to schedule.evergreen.edu [You can also access schedule.evergreen.edu from your my.evergreen.edu home page]
- At this point, you should be seeing your Personal Calendar which allows you to review your class times/locations and your scheduled lab times/locations (including your audio facility reservations).
- On the Left-Side of the page are some Navigation links: Select "Spaces"
- On the Right-Side of this page, select "Self Service."
- Self Service allows you, the user, to schedule yourself in one of the provided facilities, so long as you have the necessary access approval.
- Select which space you would like to reserve.
- All Audio Studios