Forgot Your Login Name or Logging in for the first time?
All active students receive a login to my.evergreen.edu. To determine your Evergreen login name and default password use the following template:
Note: make sure to use the name and birth date you provided to the college.
Determine your student login name
- Take the first 3 letters of your last name
- add the first 3 letters of your first name
- add the 2 digit day of the month you were born
Example: Ima Greener was born on December 01, 1981. Her login name is: greima01
Determine your default password
- Take the 2 digit day of the month you were born in
- add the first three characters of the month you were born in (all lower case)
- add the last 2 digits of the year you were born in
Example: Ima Greener was born on December 01, 1981. Her default password is 01dec81
Note: Do not need to include the "@evergreen.edu" when logging in.
For help with this process, call the Computer Center Help Desk at 867-6231
I changed my password and now I forgot it!
To setup or change your secret question login to my.evergreen.edu .
I know my login and password but am still having problems!
Reasons why your account may not be working:
The wrong password was entered 3 times and locked your account
- wait 5 minutes for account to be unlocked and try again or
- Students: go to the Computer Center help desk (extension 6231), located on the second floor of the Library building, right across from the main entrance to the library, and request your account to be unlocked.
There is a hold on your account (Students Only)
- Students: go to the Computer Center help desk (extension 6231), located on the second floor of the Library building, right across from the main entrance to the library, and request assistance with your account.
Trying to login to a wiki?
There are a few known issues with logging into wikis at Evergreen. See the Wiki Login Help page.
Faculty and Staff
Evergreen accounts for Faculty and Staff are issued by Technical Support Services (TSS). Faculty and staff login names are usually your last name plus the first initial of your first name but no longer than 8 characters. To confirm your Evergreen login and password, please contact them at (360)867-6627.
Technical Support Services (TSS) supports Evergreen Faculty and Staff accounts, please contact them at (360)867-6627.
If you haven't changed your password in a long time:
Accounts where the password has not been changed in the last 4 years may fail to authenticate to web-based resource using Single Sign-On. If you think this might be the problem- login onto a windows system connected to the Evergreen network (such as your office computer). Hit CTRl-Alt-Del and choose the change password button.