Sem II 4107 Class Lab
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 10:54, 8 May 2014 by Fordk
Powering The System
- Press Display Power button on the Media Control Panel to turn on the television.
- A green light will appear in the bottom right corner of the monitor to indicate that it is on. (This may take a few seconds)
- Press the input button on the Media Control Panel. This will allow you to select a source.
- An Input Source menu will appear on the top right corner of the screen. Use the Input button to scroll through the menu to select your source.
- For VHS/DVD select 2AV.
- For Laptops select 3RGB.
If you are unable to get the TV to power on check the bottom side of the television. The is a large red button, press it and try powering on again.
- Turn on the VHS/DVD deck.
- Use the Remote or the buttons on the VHS/DVD deck to control viewing functions, or access menus.
No permanent VGA cable in this room. You can checkout a VGA cable from Media Loan X 6253.
- Connect the VGA cable to your Laptop
- If you have a Mac you will need a mac adapter to connect to vga cable.
- If you need audio connect the Stereo Mini cable to the headphone jack on your laptop.
- Turn on the laptop.
- The laptop should now be projecting on the television monitor.