Skype Recording - Mixing Bench
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 11:07, 4 April 2017 by Krusea
- You will need a microphone with an xlr connector, and mic cable and desk stand from Medial Loan.
- Turn on the power strip
- Turn on the computer.
- Log in to the computer.
- Connect the microphone to Mic/Instr1 on the from of the 828 in the rack.
- Talk in to the mic and adjust the trim knob next to the mic input to set the levels to around -6.
- Click the magnifying glass in the top right corner, type Skype and select Skype - Application
- Enter your Skype account and click Next.
- Enter your password and click Sign In.
- Go to Skype > Preferences.
- Click on Audio/Video
- Microphone, Ringing and Speakers should be set to MOTU 828mk3 Hybrid.