White Lighting Flash Heads Proficiency Test
Answers may be found in the White Lightning Flash Heads Quick Guide. Call Media Loan at 867-6253 if you have any questions.
Complete this written portion and bring it with you to your scheduled operational proficiency.
- When and why is a safe sync adaptor important?
- Describe the importance of the Test/Dump button.
- What are the different Model Lamp Modes and when would you use each?
- List some of the precautions you should take before using this equipment.
- Name three things that could permanently damage this equipment. 6. What is the extent of your financial responsibility once you have checked out any equipment from Media Loan?
To be done during your scheduled proficiency.
- Describe all controls and parts of the unit and its accessories.
- Set up the lights with the accessories.
- Connect the Light Kit to a camera.
- Use a camera to shoot a few pictures.
- Disassemble and pack everything away neatly.