Audio Effects Compatibility - Audition
From Help Wiki
- Many of the real time effects in Audition and Premiere Pro are available in both programs.
- If you open a Premiere Pro sequence in Audition that contains effects that are only available in Premiere Pro a warning will detail which effects were not available.
The following real time effects are available in Audition but not available in Premiere Pro.
- Automatic Noise Reduction
- Automatic Phase Correction
- Full Reverb
- Center Channel Extractor
- Graphic Phase Shifter
- Automatic Pitch Correction
The following real time effects are available in Premiere Pro bu not available in Audition.
- Channel Volume
- Multi-tap Delay
- Band Pass
- High Pass
- Low Pass
- Simple Notch Filter
- Simple Parametric
- Fill Left with Right
- Fill Right with Left
- Swap Channels
Stereo Files with Audio on Once Channel
- Fill Left with Right and Fill Right with Left are very useful in Premiere Pro when there is audio on only one channel of a stereo audio file.
- If a project is opened in Audition with either of these you will need to take care of the stereo to mono issue with another process.
- See the stereo to mono section of the Waveform Editing - Audition article.
- Premiere Pro has an Effects category called obsolete effects.
- When possible try not to use these effects. There are newer effects to accomplish the same things.