Commodities, Conflict, and Cooperation - WordPress (class site)
From Help Wiki
- WordPress site for Commodities, Conflict, and Cooperation
- Getting Started with WordPress - What is WordPress and how is it being used at Evergreen?
Change your display name
You can control how your name appears next to your writings. Remember, these sites will be public so use a name you feel comfortable with being in the public sphere, such as first name and last initial.
- To change your display name, click on Howdy, [your display name] in the upper right corner.
- Click on Edit My Profile
- Enter desired display name in the Nickname (required) field.
- Select and set desired display name using the Display name publicly as drop-down box. Note: this will change all references in your site, even for posts that were already published.
Writing and Managing your content
Create a Page or Post:
- Enter a title and include your name.
- Copy your ABSTRACT AND SOURCES from Canvas (submitted to Canvas Winter Week 3) and paste these into your WordPress page/post.
- Use the Fossil Fuel Connections site as a guide for how to format sources.
Additional WordPress Resources
- Built-in Help
- when you're logged into the Dashboard look in the upper right under "Howdy"
- Help is context-aware so will provide directions based on where you are in the WordPress Dashboard
- Built-in help videos (part of built-in help)
- WordPress Tutorial for sites.evergreen.edu
- WordPress Tutorial for blogs.evergreen.edu
- Lynda.com Video Tutorials