Scientific Software and Resources for Remote Use
From Help Wiki
- Microsoft Office 365 sign in with Evergreen credentials.
- YouTube Studio --video editing. Requires Google account to use.
Scientific Computing Software
- ArcGIS Online Evergreen Geoduck Maps contact David Geeraerts, Scientific Computing Manager, for an account.
- ArcGIS Maps for PowerBI
- Download and install the trial version
- Use this license key: 81FBB-E33CB-E52A7-VH5Y1-13288
- Valid until June 30 2020
|XLMiner Analysis ToolPak||Statistical analysis in Google Sheets, with functions matching the Analysis ToolPak in desktop Excel.||Requires setting up access with a Google account.|
|SSH Agent for Google Chrome||Provides an SSH Agent implementation for Chrome's Secure Shell extension.||Also known by Secure Shell App|
|Text Editor||Simple text editor.||Great way of stripping out formatting code just to be left with text.|
|Auto-LaTeX||Create LaTex in Google Documents||More information can be found here.|
|Markdown Preview Plus||View markdown (.md) files||More information can be found here.|
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe is providing temporary home use licenses until May 31 2020. See: Installation Instructions and check the system requirements for individual apps. If your computer's operating system does not meet the minimum requirements for an app the last version that will work on your computer will be installed.