Change My Evergreen Account Password
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 15:02, 22 March 2017 by Greenea
Changing Your Password
To change your password:
- go to my.evergreen.edu
- click on Profile in the upper right corner
- choose Edit Password
- Enter your current password
- Type in the new password in the box below following the minimum requirements listed. Repeat the new password in the second password box
- Click the Change Password button
Update Your Password on All of Your Devices
- If you have your Evergreen password saved on any device (such as a smartphone, tablet or home computer) be sure to update the password on those devices.
- The old password can cause you to get locked out of your account.
- Example: if you check your email on your phone and don’t have to type in your password each time you have a saved password. The phone will keep trying the old saved password and after 5 failed attempts your account will be locked for 5 minutes as a security measure before it lets you try again.