Create Additional Sites - WordPress
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 12:31, 12 July 2016 by Ruizj
Steps for creating additional WordPress sites at blogs.evergreen.edu
I have a site but want to create another one
- Navigate a web browser to blogs.evergreen.edu and click login
- From your dashboard options in the left column select My Sites.
- Choose Create a new Site a the top of this page
- Enter the Site Name - this will become part of your unique URL or web address and cannot be changed.
- Enter the blog Site Title - this will be used in the header section of your blog and can be changed later
- From the drop-down menu choose the blog type: Program/Course, Individual, Group or Other.
- Click Create Site
Creating a Site
- Creating a site (for first time users)
- Creating additional sites (for return users)
Still have WordPress questions?
- Create a Help Ticket or call the Computer Center at 360-867-6227
- WordPress FAQ - common questions
- WordPress Tutorial - step by step introduction