Creating a New Project - PP
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 12:37, 31 July 2012 by Krusea (Created page with ' When first opening Premiere select '''New Project''' from the splash screen. ===New Project Settings=== '''General''' * '''Video Display Format: Timecode''' * '''Audio Display…')
When first opening Premiere select New Project from the splash screen.
New Project Settings
- Video Display Format: Timecode
- 'Audio Display Format: Millisecinds
- Capture: This setting is only applies if you are capturing from DV or HDV tape. When using file bases video this can be ignored.
Scratch Disks All four seeing s can be set to Same as Project.
- Click the Browse button.
- Select the User Drive on the left of the new window.
- Click New Folder in the button left on the window.
- Give the folder a meaningful name and click Create.
- Click Choose.
- Name the project in the bottom of the New Project window.
- Click OK