Embed Google Docs in WordPress
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 17:01, 14 August 2017 by SubstBot (subst applied to Template:TwoColumn)
If you are a Google Docs users you may want the flexibility of publishing your Google Docs directly within your WordPress site.
From your Google Drive
Once the document is embedded it will automatically update when changes are made to it.
- Login to your Google account and from your Google Drive open (or create) the document you'd like to publish.
- Choose File > Publish to the Web
- Click Start Publishing
- Copy the Document Link
From your WordPress Site
- login to the dashboard of your WordPress site.
- Go to Plugins > Installed plugins
- Find the iFrame plugin and click Activate
- Go to the post or page where you'd like to embed the document
- Paste the document link into the iframe shortcode
[iframe src="https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=xxxxxxxxxx" width="100%" height="480"]
- Adjust the width and height for the iframe as necessary within the shortcode
- Publish your post or page.