From Help Wiki
This section covers the basic tasks of creating an evaluation template, to use with a group of students in your program. You may create as many templates as you need for your offering.
- From your class list, select the "Evaluation Template" Tab
- Your first Evaluation Template form will appear.
- Provide a clear title for this template, such as "12 Credit Option," or "Full Credit."
- Fill in the Description, Evaluation, and Credit Equivalencies fields as you see fit
- Save your template by hitting Save at the bottom of the screen
- To apply a template you must have at least one created using the steps outlined above
- From your class list, begin checking boxes next to the names of the students you wish to apply a specific template to
- Once you've selected the students, select the template name from the drop down menu located at the bottom of the class list
- Select whether you wish to apply all of the template, description only, or only the credit equivalencies to their evaluation with the second drop down menu
- Select Apply to apply the template to the students selected.
Other Evaluation Tasks