Evaluate a Student
To evaluate a student click on their name from your class list and select "Evaluate." To view student evaluations written by other faculty click on their name from the class list and choose "Academic Progress"
- To evaluate a student, begin by selecting Class Lists and Evaluations from your my.evergreen.edu home page
- Select your current offering or course
- Select the student you wish to evaluate by clicking on their name
- Click the Evaluate button to begin writing the evaluation
- You may save the evaluation at anytime by clicking on Save at the bottom of the screen
NOTE: The application is auto saving your work every six seconds and will also readily accept your evaluation work from Microsoft Word or any other word processing program.
Video: How to Evaluate a Student
How to view student evals from other faculty
- Start at your my.evergreen page
- Navigate to the Class List and Evaluations section
- Select Current Program
- Choose the tab Academic Progress
- Scroll down through the student's list of evaluations/credits and select the program/course; title will be linked to their evaluation