General Policies of the Computer Center
Appropriate Use of Technology
The resources provided by The Computer Center are governed by the Appropriate Use Policy for Technology Resources
Evergreen's appropriate use of policy can be found at: https://www.evergreen.edu/policies/policy/appropriateuseofinformationtechnologyresources
- Please leave your bicycles outside the Computer Center.
- We appreciate you eating food in the designated lounge areas only.
- Drink containers with lids are allowed near the computers.
- Service animals are the only animals allowed in the Computer Center.
- Use headphones! You can check them out from Media Loan.
- Thanks, but we can fix the printers. Let us know if they need attention.
- We prefer that you limit your printing to singles copies.
- Specialized workstations are prioritized for students who specifically need that equipment.
Lost & Found
The Computer Center keeps a Lost and Found of USB drives and other items. Valuable items are immediately brought to police services.