From Help Wiki
The Academic Computing Center hosts 4 computing classrooms, three black and white printers, numerous scanners and a computing commons area. Student techs and academic technologies staff are on-hand to assist with curricular computing questions for both students and faculty.
- We've been around since 1977, though thankfully we've upgraded computers since then
- Our lab seats around 50,000 logins per academic quarter
- We have a combined total of 160 computers available to students, with 60 in the commons area
- We currently print about 1.1 million pages of paper in The Computer Center every Academic Year
- Our computing classrooms support over 1000 hours of instruction every quarter
To contact the Computer Center, please call the front desk at (360) 867-6231, or send us a support ticket http://help.evergreen.edu
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Scanning (2 P)
Pages in category "Computer Center"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.