How to Reconnect to Exchange post Migration
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 12:49, 10 February 2020 by Greenea
Once your mailbox has been migrated to Exchange Online you may need to reconnect your mail clients to the Exchange service to update your settings.
- Disconnect your old account from the mail client.
- Reconnect using the Exchange account connector
Disconnect Exchange Account - Mac OS
- Go to System Preferences > Internet Accounts
- Select your old Exchange connector on the left had column
- Click the "-" the minus sign to remove
Reconnect Exchange Account - MacOS
Disconnect Exchange Account - iOS
- Go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts
- Under the list of Accounts Select your old Exchange account
- Choose Delete Account