When to Use This
Importing the following:
- Worksheets or charts from Microsoft Excel
- Slides or whole presentations from Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word documents
- Microsoft Equations or Graph Charts
- Documents created through Adobe applications, like Adobe Acrobat or Photoshop
- Quicktime movies (.mov files)
- OpenDocument presentation, spreadsheet, or text
- ACD/3D or ACD/ChemSketch images
- Bitmap images
- Encapsulated postscripts
- Flash documents
- KaleidaGraph plots
- WordPad documents
- Photos from your camera
- To insert an Excel worksheet or chart, simply select the item, right-click copy it, and then use the Paste or Paste Special commands in PowerPoint to insert it into a slide.
- For most of the other objects, click the Insert tab at the top menu of the PowerPoint window and select Object on the far right of the 'Text' category of insertable items. Select the type of object you intend to insert.
- Contact Academic Computing if you need additional help.