From Help Wiki
When to Use This
- If you'd like to add objects like Excel worksheets or data tables.
- To add images or flash animations to your presentation.
- To insert an Excel worksheet or chart, simply select the item, right-click copy it, and then use the Paste or Paste Special commands in PowerPoint to insert it into a slide.
- To insert most other objects, click the Insert tab at the top menu of the PowerPoint window and select Object on the far right of the 'Text' category of insertable items. Select the type of object you need to insert.
Help Inserting Other Items
- Inserting hyperlinks - You can link your slide to a slide from another presentation, to a web site, or another file (like a PDF).
- You cannot import movies from Quicktime, Adobe Macromedia Director or a video DVD directly into your PowerPoint. For assistance, visit the following:
- Importing movies from Quicktime
- Importing movies from Adobe Macromedia Director
- Importing from a video DVD
- Contact Academic Computing if you need additional help.