Instagram - WordPress
From Help Wiki
Instagram Feed Demo
You can view the plug in demonstrated in our Image Gallery Demo.
How to install Instagram Feed in WordPress
- In your WordPress Dashboard go to Plugins and active Instagram Feed Pro Developer.
- After it is activated, an Instagram Feed icon will appear on your Dashboard.
- Access the Instagram Feed icon, then go to License. Press Activate.
- Paste this shortcode [instagram-feed] anywhere on your blog where you want it to appear.
How to create Instagram Feed for Multiple Accounts
- Follow the steps for installing the Instagram Feed in WordPress.
- Go to Instagram Feed on your Dashboard, under User ID paste the code of the desired account(s). The User IDs are usually a ten digit numbers, if you don't know the numbers follow this helpful link. Use commas to separate the User IDs.
- You can also stream content from the hashtags used in that account. Simply, go to Hashtags under User ID entry. Use commas to separate the Hashtags.