State and Local Government- Separating Audio from Video Files
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 11:39, 30 January 2020 by Williaas
Using Adobe Media Encoder
Use this method if you are wanting to just separate a video and file. If you are wanting to make a selection from the video and then export only the audio, you will need to use Premiere Pro.
- Launch the Adobe Media Encoder application that is part of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
- Locate the file you are wanting to separate the video from the audio and drag it into the Queue panel in the Media Encoder.
- Toggle the triangle beside the blue text under Format and select mp3.
- Click on the blue text under the Output File and rename your file if needed and verify where the file is saving on your local computer.
- Start the export process by clicking the green triangle.
- After the export, open your file to verify that the export was successful.
- You can then import this audio file into Audacity.