Subclips - Premeire Pro
From Help Wiki
A subclip is a section of a master (source) clip. They are useful for organizing long clips.
- Subclips reference the master clips media file. Creating subclips does not create more media files.
- The following can not be made into subclips.
- Selections of multiple clips
- Titles, still images, synthetic clips
- Sequence clips
- Grouped clips
Creating a subclip
- Double-click a clip in the Project panel to open it in the Source Monitor.
- In the Source Monitor set the in and out points needed for the subclip.
- A subclip can not have the same in and out points as the master clip.
- Go to Clip > Make Subclip and enter a name for the subclip.
- The subclip will appear in the Project panel.