Viewing Faculty Evaluations of You
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 13:49, 16 March 2020 by Mariea
You can view evaluations written of your academic performance for current and past programs at my.evergreen.edu.
- Navigate to my.evergreen.edu
- Log in with your Evergreen student username and password
- Under the "Students" heading, select the "Academic Progress" link
- Click on the title of the program associated with the evaluation you would like to view.
- Please note that for current programs, there will not be an evaluation to view until your faculty has shared it with you.