3D Lab Proficiency Test
From Help Wiki
- The 3D Lab Proficiency involves completing a Canvas course and completing a hands-on proficiency with a lab aide.
- The Canvas course has two modules; Dragonframe Basics and the 3D Proficiency.
- Read through the 3D Lab Manual to learn more about the lab.
- You need to be using the lab for academic purposes
- You need to be enrolled in an academic program or individual learning contract with a media fee.
- Some academic programs will co-ordinate the scheduling of proficiencies.
- If you need a proficiency that is not being arranged by the faculty fill out the Media Lab Proficiency Request Form and we will contact you about the rest of the process.
- During the proficiency the student will follow the steps in the Basic Animation 3D article
- Set up bash light
- Demonstrate depth of field and f-stop relationship.
- Experiment with lighting, gels, cookies etc
- Change Lenses
- Shoot a short animation
- Export a video and back up the file.