Canvas Public Index
From Help Wiki
The Canvas Public Index is where you can locate sites available via self-enroll, such as Faculty Summer Institutes. The "public" aspect only means public within the Evergreen community, access requires an Evergreen-Canvas login.
To Access and Search the Public Index
- Go to your Canvas Dashboard (https://canvas.evergreen.edu)
- Click “Courses” in the global navigation menu (at far left)
- In the slide-out window, click “All Courses” (may need to scroll down in window to access link)
- At the “All Courses” page, click the “Browse More Courses” button (just under the page header)
- At next page, use the search field and/or filter options to locate desired course(s)
- When using Canvas and you encounter an issue, click on Help in the lower left corner of the Canvas site.
- This opens a pop-up window with different help options such as:
- If you are unable to access/log in to Canvas, submit a help ticket to Academic Technologies or from the upper right corner of your MyEvergreen page.