Enable chime in Zoom meeting
From Help Wiki
Enable a chime when someone enters the meeting
- Visit https://evergreen.zoom.us and sign in with your Evergreen username and password.
- Select Settings from the menu
- Scroll down until you see the option "Play sound when participants join or leave"
- Click to toggle this option "on"
- Once enabled, you will see additional options: who hears the chime (just the host or all attendees) and whether participants should be prompted to record their names when joining by telephone.
Enable a chime for a meeting in-progress
- In the meeting window, click "Manage Participants"
- At the bottom of the participant list, select "More"
- In the "More" menu, click to enable the "Play Enter/Exit Chime" option.
Keywords: web conferencing