Late Night Access - Com Building
From Help Wiki
- The Communications building has regular open building hours when the exterior doors are unlocked.
- There are also extended use hours when students can be in the building when the exterior doors are locked.
- Students need to be approved to be in the building during the extended use late night times.
Late Night Access
- Late Night Access refers to time periods when the exterior doors to the Communications Building are locked but students are allowed in the building.
- Students in approved programs or individual learning contracts apply to get approved for Late Night Access.
- Late Night Access will be revoked if you violate the Late Night Access procedures and policies.
Getting Late Night Access
- Students need to complete the Com Late Night Access module in the Media Proficiencies Canvas course for the current year.
- Students in specific programs are auto-enrolled in the Media Proficiencies Canvas course.
- If are not enrolled in the course check with the Com Information Office.
- Read the pages and complete the Late Night Agreement quiz.
- At the end of the module submit the Late Night Acknowledgement of Completion assignment.
- After the Late Night Acknowledgement of Completion assignment is completed the Com Late Night Access badge will be assigned in Schedule Evergreen.
- Com Late Night Access badge expires at the end of every academic year (end of summer quarter).
- It might take a up to two days to get the badge assigned in Schedule Evergreen.
- Com building hours are posted in the Media Labs Access Policy article