Office 365 Apps
From Help Wiki
Microsoft 365 is available for all members of the Evergreen community.
Access these resources by visiting office.com and logging in with your Evergreen credentials:
- Outlook mailbox with 1TB of mail storage
- 1TB of file storage on OneDrive
- Microsoft 365 desktop, web and mobile apps, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams, and more
Student access to Microsoft 365 offers:
- Free (for the time you're a student) downloads of the Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc) for up to five devices
- Web-based access to many Microsoft 365 apps
- 1TB free cloud storage via OneDrive
Once you sign in, you should see a page that looks like this:
How to download/install Office:
- Click the "Install Office" button at the top right of the page
- Select "Office 365 Apps" to download the full suite, or "Other install options" to download individual applications
- Open the installer once it finishes downloading
- Follow the instructions provided per your operating system
- Note: If you receive an error indicating that you don't have admin rights, please submit a ticket at https://help.evergreen.edu for further assistance.
Office365 on your Chromebook
- Microsoft 365 web apps are the only form currently supported on Chromebooks and Chrome OS
What happens when I leave the college?
- Your access to tech resources will eventually expire during the Student Account Deactivation process. We recommend transferring files as soon as possible after graduation to avoid losing important work.