Add Zoom to Your Canvas Course navigation
From Help Wiki
You can edit and reorganize your Canvas site's Course Navigation menu to show or hide navigation links to/from students.
- click Settings at bottom of the Course Navigation (the Course Navigation menu is at left and starts with "Home" at top)
- at the next page, click Navigation (along top-middle of the page)
- at the Navigation page:
- use the top section to share navigation links you would like students to see and be able to access
- use the bottom section to hide navigation links from students
- click and drag navigation links to move them from the bottom section to top section
- or click the column of 3 dots (to right of the navigation link name) to move the link
- when finished, click the blue Save button at bottom of the page
How-To Video for Evergreen Faculty:
Make Zoom available in Course Navigation (2 minutes)
Illustrated Canvas guide:
How do I manage Course Navigation links?
Questions? Please contact Academic Technologies for assistance.