From Help Wiki
Revision as of 12:39, 15 August 2016 by Ruizj
By default, all students in team-taught programs are assigned to the program coordinator. This workflow will describe how to assign evaluators across a team of faculty, and how to sort your class list by evaluators.
- To assign an evaluator, navigate to your class list and select "Assign Evaluator"
- In the subsequent page, select the buttons next to the student's name to assign them to a specific faculty
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the page
- You may now sort your class list by their assigned evaluator by clicking on the name of the faculty
- At anytime you can change the assigned evaluator by repeating the steps above.
Video: How to sort your class list by assigned evaluators
Still need help...?
- Academic Statement Help
- Writing evaluations for students
- Writing evaluations for faculty
- Create a help ticket