From Help Wiki
Revision as of 12:22, 25 October 2016 by Greenea
Canvas is our primary Learning Management System. See below for details, help, and how-to resources.
- What is Canvas? Course access and enrollment. Migrating content from Moodle.
- Walk through this self-paced online course for an overview of the Canvas interface along with some of the tools and features used in building a basic modules-based site.
- Includes a "Canvas Training for Faculty" page with schedule information and how to sign up for hands-on workshops.
- Supported Internet browsers and needed plugins. Canvas on mobile devices (Android, iOS).
- Creating a Home page. Adding files, links, and media content. Publishing your course.
- Using Announcements, Conversations, Discussions, the Calendar, and Scheduler to connect with students. Tools for providing students feedback in Canvas.
- Creating and administrating assignments, online quizzes, and surveys. Setting up question banks.
- Using Outcomes and Rubrics to communicate instructional objectives and achievement expectations. Using the Gradebook and SpeedGrader.
- Learn about the differences and similarities between the two systems.
- Detailed instructions for transferring content from your Moodle sites to Canvas.
- When using Canvas and you encounter an issue, click on Help in the lower left corner of the Canvas site.
- This opens a pop-up window with different help options such as:
- If you are unable to access/log in to Canvas, you can submit a help ticket to your Academic Technologies team here or from the upper right corner of MyEvergreen.