Difference between revisions of "Change Your Display Name - WordPress"
From Help Wiki
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
Revision as of 16:16, 12 October 2016
Your chosen display name will be published with your post.
To change how your name is displayed:
- Go to your Edit my profile in the upper right of the Admin Bar under Howdy
- Add a nickname if you want to use something not already listed
- Choose your Display Name from the drop down list
- Click Update Profile at the bottom of the page
Configure Site Settings
- Change the Title, Subtitle and time zone in General Settings
- Site Privacy - control who has access to view your site
- Change your Display Name
Writing and Managing Your Content
- Posts and Pages and what’s the difference?
- Creating a New Post
- Creating a New Page
- Categorizing Posts
- Controlling comments