Exporting and importing your site
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 13:35, 16 April 2019 by Malonel (Created page with " <div class="container-fluid"> <div class="row"> <div class="col-md-8"> <div class="lead"> To move your WordPress site you will have to export it and then import it to your ne...")
To move your WordPress site you will have to export it and then import it to your new domain.
Exporting your site
- Click Tools > Export in the left column of the dashboard
- Select "All Content"
- Click Download Export File
Importing your site
- Navigate to your new site
- Click Tools > Import in the left column of the dashboard
- Click "Choose File" and select the export file you downloaded
- Click Upload file and import
- Select the "Download and import file attachments" option to copy media files from your old site and insert them in the correct place in your new one.