Printing Evals and Portfolio
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 17:01, 14 August 2017 by SubstBot (subst applied to Template:TwoColumn)
Information on printing, faculty portfolios and what to do if your evals for your faculty come up blank.
Printing an Evaluation
- While viewing a finished evaluation, navigate to the File Menu for your given browser and select "Print."
- Alternatively hit CMD + P for Mac or CTRL + P for Windows
- To print evaluation portfolios (faculty only) navigate to the bottom of a given class list and find the section labeled "Reports for your portfolio"
- These reports generate PDFs and depending on your browser they may open directly in a new tab or window, or download to the desktop
- If they open in browser, please use the same File > Print instructions found above
My evals of faculty portfolio is blank!
- If you follow the instructions above to retrieve your portfolio report for "Evaluations of Faculty" but it appears blank this is due to the Assigned Evaluators setting
- You cannot pull reports from students if you are not their assigned evaluator.
- Once you modify the Assigned Evaluators selection (assign students to yourself) you may run the report again