Translating Moodle to Canvas
From Help Wiki
FAQs for Faculty and Staff
Differences between Moodle and Canvas
Similarities between Moodle and Canvas
Weekly or Topic sections in Moodle = Canvas Modules
- Canvas Modules can be used to organize course content and may contain a variety of material in different formats - such as files, assignments, pages, embedded media, and more.
Meta Enrollment in Moodle = Cross-listing in Canvas
- In Canvas, meta enrollment is achieved through the use of sections.
Forums in Moodle = Discussions in Canvas
Quickmail in Moodle = Conversations Inbox in Canvas
Have content in Moodle you would like to use in Canvas?
- Please contact your liason for assistance.
Canvas Guide Topics
- Canvas Guide
- Canvas at Evergreen
- Technical Requirements
- Designing Your Canvas Course
- Canvas Site Templates
- Enrollment Information for Canvas
- Communication Tools
- Assignments and Quizzes
- Assessment and Grading Tools